Saturday, September 23, 2006

Gluelympics 2006

Today we had our Gluelympics event! We had a couple new students which is exciting. And a whole bunch of our incoming 6th graders came and had a blast. It was seriously a lot of fun. We had crazy competitions in track and field events, team competition events and water events. Perhaps my favorite of the day was the "Turkeyput" (like shotput only with a raw 11.5 lb turkey!). Sorry...I wish I had more pictures to show, but I was too busy most of the time to turn on the camera.

Join me in thanking the Lord for gorgeous 77 degree weather, for an injury free afternoon and for the kids having fun together! I need to get to bed now, I'm teaching Sunday School tomorrow. But I just wanted to post up these pics from today. The flags were so cool! And the winning team receive a beautiful golden cup (sorry, no pics of it--but it was awesome!).

No comments: