Friday, October 31, 2008

Test Results

The test results are in and....yay! Although my thyroid is enlarged and absorbed over 60% more or the radioactive material than the average thyroid, there are no nodules, growths or tumors. I'll be starting medication soonk which I'm hoping helps lower my heart rate, increase my strengh, give me more energy, help me to sleep better, lower my core body temperature, sooth my shakiness and make me feel all around better. We'll see...

I'll keep you updated but now I'm going to sleep because I kept dozing off as I typed this. Sorry if there are errors, but that happens when I sleep and write.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news! We love you, Kristi!
Tom and Betty

Terra said...

Yay! Thanks for sharing - I was praying!
love,
Tee

Anonymous said...

You need to have test for TSI antibodies as your symptoms are matching Grave's disease